LIQUIBOR is a single element product that delivers 2.5% Boron to improve pollen viability and fruit set. LIQUIBOR contributes to higher yield in early season applications, and may be used throughout the growing season. Boron improves quality of produce: size, color, sugar, and firmness.
pH Range: 7
TECH-SPRAY LIQUIBOR for Seed Crops
- Improves quality of produce: size, color, sugar, and firmness
- Improves pollen viability and fruit set
- Improve seed production
- pH neutral
Alfalfa Seed Programs
Apply early bloom or with pre-bloom clean up spray.
- 2 quarts/acre TECH-FLO Beta
- 1-1.5 quarts/acre TECH-SPRAY LIQUIBOR
- 1 quart/acre TECH-SPRAY Hi-K
The aggressive alfalfa seed program adds a second nutrient application 2-3 weeks after application 1.
- 1 quart/acre TECH-FLO Beta
- 1 quart/acre TECH-SPRAY LIQUIBOR
- 2 quarts/acre TECH-SPRAY Hi-K
In 2017, this program produced 1200 – 1600 pounds seed per acre in established alfalfa seed production fields (900+ acres). Record high yields by other growers in the area is steady at 1200 pounds per acre. Our growers continue to outperform their competition.
Derived from: Boric Acid, Sodium Borate