TECH-SPRAY Cobalt prevents or corrects nutritional imbalances, can be used on most crops, and is compatible with most pesticides, fungicides, and miticides.
pH Range: 2-3
TECH-SPRAY Cobalt for Extended Bloom
- Improve red color
- Extend bloom in adverse weather condition
- Helps move carbohydrates into roots
- Important in nitrogen fixation in legumes
Increases Drought Resistance in Seeds
Cobalt is essential in Vitamin B-12 coenzyme formation. It is needed for nitrogen fixation in legumes. Cobalt increases seed production and soil microbial activity.
- Amplifies anthocyanin development which is involved in red pigment color of fruits
- Essential for rhizobium bacteria to fix N in legumes
- Essential for animals: cobalamines (Vit B12)
- Normal leaf ranges: 8 – 2.0 ppm
- Toxicity levels not known
Derived from: Urea, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Phosphate and Cobalt Sulfate