Canopy & Crop Sizing Blend 0-6-0
Canopy and Crop Sizing (CCS) Blend is a balanced nutrient blend designed for pre-bloom and post-bloom, first and second cover spray applications. It encourages photosynthesis, energy production, and growth and contributes to higher yield. TECH-FLO® Canopy and Crop Sizing Blend will also improve storage, handling, and shipping characteristics of fruit.
Use Canopy & Crop Sizing Blend Early in Season on Tree and Vine Crops
- Encourage vegetative growth
- Improve vigor of trees: better yield and return bloom
- Improve quality of fruit: size, finish, firmness, typiness, color, storability
- Reduce calcium disorders: bitter pit, corking, black heart, tip-burn, blossom end rot
- Boron in bloom sprays increases pollen viability and fruit set… increasing yields.
- Molybdenum is required for proper nitrogen utilization: its role in the biosynthesis of protein is a factor in controlling the detrimental effects of Nitrogen on fruit quality.
- Calcium to improve fruit firmness and storage qualities
- Sulfur is involved in photosynthesis and nitrogen metabolism.
Derived from: Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxysulfate, Manganese Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxysulfate, and Ammonium Molybdate.