Cal-Bor +Moly supplies 10% Calcium and 8% Sulfur and is Chloride-free for safety. Calcium is known to improve fruit firmness and storage qualities. Calcium should be applied throughout the growing season. Boron and Molybdenum have a synergistic effect on Nitrogen, and they can encourage vegetative growth. For this reason, Cal-Bor + Moly is often replaced later in the season with TECH-GRO Mira-Cal or TECH-FLO Sigma.
TECH-FLO Cal-Bor +Moly Used in Early Season to:
- Improve vigor of trees: better yield and return bloom
- Improve quality of fruit: size, finish, firmness, typiness, color, storability
- Reduce calcium disorders: bitter pit, corking, black heart, tip-burn, blossom end rot
10% Calcium and 8% Sulfur
- Boron in bloom sprays increases pollen viability, fruit set and return bloom… increasing yields.
- Molybdenum is required for proper nitrogen utilization: its role in the biosynthesis of protein is a factor in controlling the detrimental effects of Nitrogen on fruit quality.
- Calcium to improve fruit firmness and storage qualities
Derived from: Calcium Sulfate, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, and Ammonium Molybdate.