- Correction or prevention of nutrient deficiencies and imbalances.
- Higher yields.
- Improved quality of produce including: Size, color, sugar, firmness.
- Better storage, handling, and shipping properties of produce.
- Earlier and more uniform crop maturity.
- Enhanced vigor of trees and vines.
- Improved potential for productivity.
- Micronized nutrient particles provide greater surface area coverage
- Controlled-release formulations reduce phytotoxicity
- Limited water solubility causes excellent adherence to foliage
- Formulated with Polysorbygen™ to enhance formulation stability
- pH neutral
Tech-Flo® products are our most popular foliar nutrient products. Growers like the pH neutral formulations that are compatible with many of the crop protection products they already use. Most importantly to us, growers consistently report that our products exceeded their expectations, solved their concerns, and continue to improve their bottom line.
Tech-Flo foliar nutrients are the most effective nutritional spray products on the market today. They are manufactured and formulated to increase cuticular penetration, maximize absorption by the leaf, and minimize loss of residue. Tech-Flo foliar nutrients are recommended for use on all tree crops, vines, vegetables, field and row crops, as well as, nursery stock, ornamentals, turf and lawns
Here is a quick reference guide to some of the most popular Tech-Flo products.
TECH-FLO® ALL SEASON BLEND 2-6-2
Supplying substantial amounts of 13 different nutrients, ALL SEASON BLEND serves as the basis of many spray programs and is frequently combined with other TECH-FLO products to address specific nutrient requirements. No other formulation on the market today can offer as high of analysis of micro and secondary nutrients as ALL SEASON BLEND.
TECH-FLO® ALPHA 0-10-0
Supplying 5% Zinc, 8% Calcium, and 10% P2O5, ALPHA serves as a basis for spray programs on all crops where Zinc and Calcium are the primary nutrients of concern and Manganese is not desired. ALPHA is used by itself or combined with TECH-FLO GAMMA on apples and pears to enhance tree vigor and improve fruit finish, on green leafy vegetables for quality improvement, on tomatoes and peppers for fruit firmness and reduction of blossom-end rot. It improves stress tolerance on tree crops as evidenced by reduced leaf and fruit drop on citrus and avocados exposed to extreme heat, moisture stress, or strong winds.
TECH-FLO® BETA 0-6-0
An all purpose formulation suggested as a basis for a reliably successful nutritional spray program for almost all crops including: ornamentals, flowers, yards, and gardens. Containing 6½% Zinc and Manganese, and 6% P2O5, BETA stimulates a vegetative response, thus is especially effective when applied in early growth stages. It is particularly efficacious on root crops, green leafy vegetables, peas and beans, cucurbits, and transplants. It is widely used on California citrus to maintain Zinc and Manganese levels and for increasing yield and quality. Early season sprays on deciduous fruits and vines stimulate growth and plant vigor without detrimental effects on yield and quality Late season application on fruit crops may delay maturity. Not recommended for areas where Manganese levels may be excessive.
TECH-FLO® PHI 2-4-0
Containing 5% Iron, Phi is very effective in correcting Iron chlorosis. It has also been reported to stimulate growth and improve plant vigor on crops grown on marginal soils, particularly where salinity or oil-soaking is a problem.
TECH-FLO® ZETA Zinc 22%
Its 22% Zinc content is extremely effective in influencing Zinc levels in plant tissue. Originally developed for dormant/delayed dormant applications on deciduous fruit trees, ZETA has been found to be equally suitable for foliage application on nearly all crops, particularly: pecans, walnuts, almonds, hops, grapes, and stone fruits. Especially useful in situations where Zinc levels remain chronically low and on crops unresponsive to other forms of Zinc. It may delay maturity if applied too near harvest.
TECH-FLO® SIGMA 3-6-14
Formulated primarily to supplement Potassium, its guarantee of 3-6-14 plus 5% Zinc makes SIGMA a versatile, broad-purpose material. It may be applied at any time during the growing season; but is particularly recommended for mid-to-late season application to influence maturity, sugar development, and color on crops having a high Potash requirement such as: tomatoes, celery, strawberries, seed crops, corn, cotton, stone fruits, etc. SIGMA is also very effective in promoting cold hardiness and in aiding recovery from freeze, frost, hail, or herbicide damage.
THE POWER OF POLYSORBYGEN™ in TECH-FLO & TECH-SPRAY PRODUCTS
If you are looking for nutrient products that contain enough nutrients to make a noticeable difference, are safe to use on even the most sensitive crops, and are compatible with what’s already in the spray tank… you have come to the right place. POLYSORBYGEN is a multi-component system designed to enhance product performance and formulation stability. Each Nutrient Technologies’ product has a specific combination of chemistries matched to the unique nutrient compounds in the product to achieve specific performance standards. POLYSORBYGEN includes proprietary blends of chemistries that perform many functions.
- Surfactants to lower surface tension to wet the foliage better.
- Humectants to keep the leaf surface moist for better nutrient absorption.
- Penetrants to aid absorption through the cuticle and assist translocation in the plant.
- Buffers to keep pH in a near-neutral range to reduce risk of phytotoxicity and promote pesticide compatibility.
- Antifoam agents to reduce foaming in the spray tank.
- Adjuvants to improve sticking properties on the foliage.
- Dispersants to prevent agglomeration of particles into clumps and promote fluidity.
- Thickeners to add body and viscosity.
- Suspending agents to slow the rate of settling of the micronized particles in the containers and spray tanks.
- Anti-microbial agents to prevent mold and bacterial growth in the products.
- Emulsifiers to promote homogeneity between water-soluble and oil-soluble components.
HIGH PERFORMANCE NUTRIENTS for HIGH PERFORMANCE AGRICULTURE
Our foliar nutrient products provide more than just nutritional value. Our products are formulated with POLYSORBYGEN™ a unique delivery system that enhances nutrient uptake, translocation, and utilization by the plant. POLYSORBYGEN induces synergistic plant responses with the nutrients increasing plant vigor and improving crop quality for optimum production. POLYSORBYGEN also safens the nutrients in the TECH-FLO products for unsurpassed compatibility with most all agricultural chemicals including oil sprays and the newest pesticide and fungicide products.